This new version comes with an enhanced GUI for “Add Elements” (adding video, image sound and links to pages) and “Manage Elements” (modifying added elements).
- Direct access to the areas “Add Elements” and “Manage Elements”
- Buttons with icons, arranged and ordered according to the normal workflow: to to bottom, left to right
- Added elements easily can be found, dientified and managed:
Search on all or the actual page
Search by element type
All rows of the list with found elements are sortable
Selection of the preselected elemtns via click of a row ion the list or directly on the elment in the opened book
Selection with CTRL/SHIFT support (toggle selection with CTRL, select several elements with SHIFT)
- Delete the selected elements
- Change the language assignment, which defines what elements show up in what language
- Easy copy and paste of elements:
A deleted or selected element can be “re-added” after an optional re-positioning, re-sizing or changes in element parameters.
HJow to work with those new features will be the topic a the next video, which should be available soon.
Go directly to the area of interest:
New buttons in workflow order
“Manage” area with preselected and selected elements
We will show how to build a full-“scale” magazine in a special “making-of” series: From the raw PDF, some video files and a list with links to the final bi-lingual magazine.
As real life example we will use Scale Magazine. The latest issue was released last week: Scale 22, Q4-2016
Again a nice-to read magazine with tons of high quality photos and interesting stories!