Version 188.8.131.52 was streamlined regarding the user interface:
New buttons and new positions should make it easier identifying what to do next.
The main changes had been explained in the former blog post about v184.108.40.206 already.
BTW: Versions 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 enhanced the layout of the UI components and fixed some bugs that had been “introduced” with version 22.214.171.124:
the OnlinePackage was not built and it was not possible placing elements on the left side of a single page book
The video “Walk-Through: Adding/Managing Elements” shows a typical workflow and provides details and tips & tricks on how to add and manage elements.
Overview Video Content
- Using the main menu to directly open the Add or Manage area; and the “Back” buttons
- Adding elments on left or right pages; on single page books and double page books
- Managing elements: filter, select, delete, modify
- Using the page control buttons
- Options to select/unselect elements
- Deleting elements and assets
- Assigning a language to elements